Wednesday, March 28, 2012

savannah

Meet the newest member of our family; Savannah!  She's really cute..

She is a 3 month old Black Lab mix.  We don't know what mix means....

She likes her close up....and her fluffy bone.

She also likes sitting on her daddy's lap.

After a long afternoon at the dog park with her new friend Hans, Savannah had her first bath!

We also found that she could double as Mary in any Nativity Scene around Christmas.

I should say something like "Don't worry, I wont be that girl who posts way too many pictures of her dog," but I can't make those kind of promises.  Puhhlease scroll back to the first picture and trrrrry to tell me you couldn't stare at that all day!

2 comments:

  1. So, so adaorable! The boy in the bathtub is pretty cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have given you one of the Hicks girls -- they are housebroken already! Plus you could call them anything you want! Mimi is sitting here with me -- so proud! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete