Monday, March 5, 2012

mommy, wow! we're big kids now!

Well, we took the plunge.

We bought a house!  Excuse me while I do our we bought a house dance – it’s going to be the next big thing, up there with the running man and the stanky leg.  We started searching a few months ago and finally felt a peace about a little ol’ house we walked into.  Well, we haven’t actually walked into our house yet because it didn’t have a roof when we bought it, but I know that peace will TOTALLY be there when we do.

What better way to begin a new life transition than start a blog?  I hope this blog will keep everyone up-to-date on our lives; I plan to post things about fashion, food and everything in between.  However, most of all, I hope this will serve as a place of encouragement and sanctification.  Thanks for stopping by!

Check it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment