Tuesday, March 6, 2012

raleigh is officially on the map.

Never mind the fact that Raleigh houses a number of major corporations, is the capital of North Carolina and makes it on most weather maps.

Nope.

You want to know why, I think, Raleigh has made it?

We are the first city to have a two story Chick fil-a.  hah.  New York can keep their Broadway shows, Atlanta can keep the Braves and Orlando can keep Disney…..I’ll just be over here with my 12 piece nugget meal.

OK.  OK.  I do love Broadway shows and Disney; Atlanta can still keep the Braves.

But, a two story Chick fil-a is worth noting.

I wore this outfit to commemorate our first feast at said Chick fil-a.  It was also blustery in Raleigh, so I wore my new Hunter boots!  Glorious day!





                                                  Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Target, Boots: Hunter, Random hair tie on my right arm: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment