Sunday, April 22, 2012

parents.

my parents are in town visiting this weekend and we have done the following things...

ate, ate and ate...or is it eaten?  

bought some earrings at Brighton.

oh and we ate.
Hat: Target, Shirt: J.Crew Factory, Necklace: from my sweet grandmother, Belt: Target, Dress (worn as skirt):F21, Shoes (can't see them):Target.
Our eating and earring buying has been peppered with doggie play time, house touring, and more specifically cupcake eating....and today HOT krispy kreme doughnut eating.  We are all good infulences on each other.

Oh, Brandon and I also got a great picture together in front of our house...wanna see it?  BAM..
we'll have to get used to the outhouses, but I hear once you do you never want to go back! ... I'll post an actual updated picture soon.....I like to keep the suspense going.  Oh, and its not green.

No comments:

Post a Comment