Friday, April 6, 2012

the masters

As most of you reading know, I had a major tooth ache this past week. I had a root canal wednesday and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! (I know it's been tough without me, but I'll be back in action this week!)

It's perfect timing because this is MASTERS WEEKEND!!!! As my dear husband has said "it's the greatest time of the year!!....apart from our marriage, but that was last year, so I can say that.." uh, yeah.....

This is a snapshot of what my weekend will look like.....I love my husband :)

B has to finish a paper in order to complete his master's program (not to be confused with the golf tournament streaming through our TV), but that does not stop him from dressing in his "masters outfit" and taking short breaks from writing to stay updated on rankings.

No comments:

Post a Comment