Wednesday, April 11, 2012

update



What have we been doing over the past week, you may ask....well, I'll tell you.

We danced.
We partied.
We had dance parties.

I drug Brandon down to the floor, where Savannah and I resided for the weekend, to take a "family photo"....it didn't really work out....

I got dressed.

....it seems I only wore blue striped shirts.  Must be my uniform....
date night @ Busy Bee in Downtown Raleigh
work, work, work all week long...


But, let's be honest, if I had to pick any uniform to wear, I would without a doubt pick Patty Mayonnaise..I would love to live in polka dots and skirts...Brandon could pull off Doug.



We also cooked a lot of yummy goodies!!  And ate them.

Restaurant Style Salsa




1/4 cup oil, packet of dry ranch dressing, lots of dill.  Mix together and pour over a box of cheez-its.
Snickerdoodle Muffins


Brats with onions, peppers, mustard and a side of these Kettle Chips


I also read the Hunger Games trilogy in less than a week......yeah.  

But, on a more serious note, I really enjoyed how Suzanne Collins painted a vivid picture of what a glimmer of hope can do for an entire Nation.  As believers, we have that hope!!  What's stopping us from changing the Nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment